You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 09-28-2011
• It deactivates drugs - without it a few ounces of alcohol could keep you drunk for life; a moment's adrenalin rush would go on and on; pharmaceuticals would never stop altering your body chemistry.
• It helps life sustaining nutrients to get to your cells.
• It converts food into nutrients.
• It stores fats, sugars, iron, and vitamins for later use by the body
• It is the most amazing juggler in existence - creating and balancing over 13,000 chemicals and hormones.
• It keeps your blood sugar levels within a safe margin and balances vitamins and minerals so your bones will stay strong and won't deteriorate.
• It clears out inhaled, swallowed or absorbed (through the skin) toxins, chemicals and pollution. Without this constant detoxification of waste and toxins you'd be dead in less than a day.
• It works 24 hours a day, seven days a week and doesn't take off for holidays.
• With the exception of your skin it is the largest organ in your body and performs more than 500 functions to keep you healthy.
If you guessed your liver go to the head of the class.
When your liver is not functioning properly you may feel sluggish and possibly nauseous. Many of your organs are affected by an unhealthy liver - your eyes can be bloodshot, you can have bad breath, abdominal bloating, poor digestion, fatigue, a coated tongue, a sluggish metabolism, excessive body heat, sugar cravings and inability to lose weight. A sluggish liver stresses the kidney, heart and brain. This is one very important organ.
An important way to keep your liver healthy is to make sure your spine is healthy. Why? Because your liver, as well as your other organs, needs constant communications from your brain. Your brain communicates with the rest of your body through your spinal cord, and spinal nerves through your spine and into all the other nerves of your body.
A subluxation could block essential communications between your brain and body, potentially affecting liver function. We can help diagnose a subluxation and correct it in our office near Skokie, in order to improve all organ function and health. Give our office a call at 773-545-2233 today.
|Monday||9:30 am-12:30pm||3:30 pm-7:00pm|
|9:30 am-12:30pm||Closed||09:30am-12:30pm||closed||9:30 am-12:30pm||closed||Closed|
|3:30 pm-7:00pm||Closed||3:30 pm-7:00pm||3:30-7:00pm||Closed||closed||Closed|