You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 01-31-2013
Niles Chiropractor Dr. Cynthia Seaman describes subluxations as distortions in your body that interferes with your body’s internal communications from the brain to all body parts and back again.
Subluxation has 5 damaging components:
1. Joint damage. Leads to degenerating discs and joints (commonly known as “arthritis”)
2. Nerve damage. Your brain, spinal cord and nerves are unable to send information at its maximum capacity. A pinched nerve is like static on the line-reduced information on how to function to all cells, reactions, organs and muscles.
3. Tissue damage. You have tender “trigger points” or painful spots. Ligaments, cartilage, disc, tendons and internal organs may be affected resulting in osteoarthritis or spinal degeneration.
4. Muscle damage. Your muscles are tight, in spasm, weak, overly sensitive and/or sore. Your posture is unbalanced resulting in fatigue and increased joint wear and tear.
5. Overall body malfunction. Eventually long-standing subluxations cause your muscles, joints, ligaments and organs to show signs of wear and tear, premature aging, fatigue, less resistance to disease and lack of physical and mental vitality. Internal organ disease, spinal degeneration and disc herniation may occur after years of subluxation damage
All human beings will have subluxations because we have moving parts and eventually bones go out of place. Dr. Cynthia Seaman will examine you for subluxations, even the areas that don’t hurt. Locating and correcting them today will help ensure the greater physical and emotional health you deserve. Call us at 773-545-2233 or click on seamanchiro.com to request an appointment today.
|Monday||9:30 am-12:30pm||3:30 pm-7:00pm|
|9:30 am-12:30pm||Closed||09:30am-12:30pm||closed||9:30 am-12:30pm||closed||Closed|
|3:30 pm-7:00pm||Closed||3:30 pm-7:00pm||3:30-7:00pm||Closed||closed||Closed|